DJServicePack.com is the #1 source on the internet for DJ downloads. We have every version of a song that you need, including clean and dirty service packs, acapellas, clean edits / radio edits, instrumentals, and 8-bar intro service packs. Download any record you need without the hassle of regular record pools, advertisements, and download times. We’re here to make the DJ’s life easier when it comes to DJ Downloads and more. Thank You For Visiting!TOP TEN CHARTS   
Home » FORUM
  • http://www.facebook.com/DJININEFIVE William Robinson

IM ONE OF MANY MUSHUP KING, GOOGLE DJ I95 & SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT….

• http://www.facebook.com/CROOMaKaC2DZ Croom Mista I’DoIt

c2dz valdosta ga 229 13th flo

• Germaine Box

What’s popping I’m DJ G. Box listen up.

Good afternoon for those that don’t know I’ve been asked to Co-Host a new radio segment called “Iconic Grind” on http://www.love860.com along with the Iconic Grind team Juanita Traylor, Leteisha Tate, & A.A. Graham. To all the artist that follow me on any social site. This is an opportunity for YOU, the independent artist on his, her, or their “Iconic Grind”. We are accepting clean submissions only for the radio show. What WE NEED: Short Bio, the actual song, links to anything musically that you do so that we have an ideal of who you are and where you come from so to speak. You can email me DJ G. Box at djgbox@hotmail.com & email JT at jtraylor.eft@gmail.com SUBJECT AREA “Iconic Grind” Please email both emails with same info so if I don’t get it she does. Just remember everyone that submits music WILL NOT be picked to have there songs played the ones that are picked for shows to come we will contact you to see your availability to be a guest on the show. Just keep in mind our grind is ICONIC so we expect yours to be also. Tune in this Saturday AUGUST 3rd, 2013 from 8pm to 10pm for the first show. You can also listen by downloading one of these applications Iradionow, Tunein, or Iheartradio search for love860 in Atlanta, Ga.
    My favorite line
    “We Got Now Not Next”
    Last but not least we looking for an artist to make our introduction jingle fo when the show comes on. Yall listen to dirty boys, and greg street, rickey smiley they have a song they play at the opening of the show. If you have what it takes use the same emails and submit a 2min intro for the Iconic Grind Show SUBJECT: Radio Jingle. See or hear from you soon.

• Dj Zig Zag

need some of this music to be downloadable till

• Dj 1

yeppp

• DJ SOLO

im new to this site my friend sent me here to check it out im DJ SOLO from Chester Pa, a small just outside of Philadelphia Pa home of the young legend Jahlil Beats so i’m here to make a make in this industry to so be on the look out for me DJ SOLO

• Dwayonna

giggty

• William Davis

I am sol glad I found this site. Thanks to “Stan” for putting me on

• James Thorpe

GOOD STUFF APPRECIATE IT!

• DJ bLAZE

BEST SITE EVER!

• DJ Cartell

F***IN LOVE THIS SITE BRUH HUNNA

• Djciroc Ciroc

luv this site

• DJ TYSON KOTS

BEST SITE EVER TRUMPS DIGI BY 1 MILI

• dj mizz

the best site out there

• djwestking

best of the best thanks for all

• Fuze Knuckahz James

This is the best dj site i have ever encountered who ever started this site keep up the good work and also can you start uploading more dancehall and soca and more cultural things

• SaucyATL

This site is always reliable for the music that i need

• FHS

This works well

• dj street cash

gf

• Byron Wilkinson

This definitely a DJ’s playground fa sho! -DJ MP3hree

• Boomondatrk

Best Dj site hands dwn!

• Boomondatrk

Best dj site hands dwn!

• djtruth

great dj site for djs of any status

• theMixMistress

Thank you DJ Service Pack!!! I’ve been waiting for a site like this!! Best DJ Music site on the planet!!!

• theMixMistress

Best DJ Music site ever!!! Thanks DJ Service Pack!!!

• KeAndre Gipson

I love this website!!!

• DJ MIX MASTER T

great site….

• djkkkkkkkkkk

best of the best thanks for all

• djkkkkkkkkkk

great site

• polo polo

can i still get a dj sticker, thanks djservicepack great website for music

• Tommy Djtaadow Anderson

Hands Down!!!! THE MOST OFFICIAL!!!!!!!
    GA’s. THE Cornerstone…
    Walah!!!
    Dj TaaDow!!!
    That Is All……….

• Symptom

Djs bff Best site, Only wish it had more dj intro music videos. been using this site for long time. much luv to you guys